Wildcast Podcaster Knowledge Base
Get the most out of the Wildcast Platform with these helpful guides.
Getting Signed Up
Podcasters - Start Here!
How to sign up and get your podcast on the platform.
What To Look For
What are they and why do we need them?
Learn about proper reach documentation submissions to get your podcast registered and paid!
Wildcast Ad Opportunities
What To Look For
How to assess the key points of an offer and decide if its right for you.
Calculating Your Payout
What to expect from an opportunity and how to find out how much you’ll make.
Your First Wildcast Opportunity
I’ve accepted an ad offer, now how do I get the job done?
Creating a Landing Page
Have you ever considered creating a dedicated landing page to showcase your podcast and encourage growth?
We’ve prepared these resource articles to get you familiar with all of the most important aspects of the platform.
We’ll continue preparing new resources for common questions as they come up. Check back for updates!
- Getting Signed Up
- Podcasters – Start Here! – How to sign up and get your podcast on the platform.
- Podcast Attributes Explained – What are they and why do we need them?
- Reach Documentation Explained – Learn about proper reach documentation submissions to get your podcast registered and paid!
- Wildcast Opportunities
- What To Look For in a New Wildcast Opportunity – How to assess the key points of an offer and decide if its right for you.
- Calculating Your Payout – What to expect from an opportunity and how to find out how much you’ll make.
- Your First Wildcast Opportunity – I’ve accepted an ad offer, now how do I get the job done?
Question not answered here?
Contact Wildcast Support
Recording a Tagline
Taking a few minutes to record a quick tagline can make a huge difference in the success of your episode.
Maximize Your Impact
As a podcaster, you put a lot of time and effort into creating high-quality content that your audience will enjoy. But in order to maximize the impact of your podcast, it’s important to publish your episodes at strategic times.
The Importance of Podcast Guesting
By appearing on other podcasts, you can tap into new audiences and introduce yourself to potential listeners who might not have found your show otherwise.
Promoting Your Podcast On Social Media
Social media is an excellent tool for building engagement with your audience. By sharing soundbites, video clips, images, and teasers from your podcast, you can create a sense of excitement and anticipation among your followers.
Podcatchers and Aggregators
Submitting your podcast feed information directly or through an aggregator increases its visibility and helps new listeners find it when searching for similar content.